View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Secret World

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Funcom fooled me once before. Despite how cool it looks and sounds I'm not falling for that again.

I am almost certain you would enjoy this game, but I can see why you are skeptical based on previous funcom offerings. Next time they have a free-play weekend you should at least give it a try.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote