View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #21
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thoughts on the Barclay Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
interesting.

well, maybe the limited space and heavy traffic of brooklyn played in to that. is it possible to park your car at a different stop and ride the train the rest of the way? either way, the nets should present from clear plan for such people, including using all or part of their parking stub as a voucher.

Parking is pretty expensive in NYC now-a-days. It might even cost more then nose bleeds to game against a crappy team. How far do you guys live from New York? Where I'm from I think I'd just take the bus to NYC and take the train to Barclays. Leave a few hours early of course. But I'm about 40 minutes from New York so it wouldn't be to bad for me.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote