View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #22
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate your conversation/speaking skills with this scale

Am I the only one that can either be a 1 or an 8?

My mind travels a million miles per hour and at times I have bad speaking days. By that I mean I don't annunciate, can't pronounce I mumble the last part of my sentences, talk very fast, start off with one thought but finish with another (some of you may have noticed that one).

Then there's times when I capture people's attention, not just those I'm talking to directly but even other people around. People will stop and focus on what I have to say and everything just 'flows' naturally, with clarity, and precision. Authoritative but relatable.

I guess I'm weird.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote