View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #40
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate your conversation/speaking skills with this scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Kizzle kill yourself. You can't even make a proper thread, yet you call yourself a master at the art of the conversation.

To be a great talker, you have to share details, I couldn't imagine being friends with you. I would get so tired about asking questions that prompt you to share details that anyone with a brain would use in their story. I might end up bitch slapping you.

Kizzle:"I saw this girl today and she was so hot"

*end of conversation*

I have a friend like that. He'll tell me something like, "I got into a fight today." Then I have to play 21 questions with him to find out the specifics of the fight, such as 'Did you win?', 'Who did you fight?', 'Where did this happen?', etc.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote