View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #6
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Y'all know the Vikes are gonna make the playoffs right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
My lord its only 4 games into the season

You would think people would've learned to stop throwing the word playoffs around so lightly after last yrs Bills collapse.

NFL is usually different due to the parity of the league. Every year there's always that surprise team coming out of nowhere and having great success(49ers, chiefs, Bengals, Dolphins, etc, in recent years).

But that being said I'm not sold on the Vikings making the playoffs. Ponder has been good but they're going to need greater offensive production or hope AP recaptures his form. I rate them below Green Bay and Chicago in the division.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote