View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #43
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Picking it up on the way home from work tonight. Reviews I've seen have ranged from good to very good, but always short of excellent. Co-Op sounds like it's a major part of the gameplay, which for me is not particularly exciting, but I have another buddy who's a big fan. A big fan like he pre-orders it big fan, so maybe I can convince him to play with me. But seeing as we're both in our mid-thirties, it's not the gaming experience we grew up with for one, and for two, it's not always easy to find the time to play together, but we'll see.

I look forward regardless.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote