View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #45
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Picking it up on the way home from work tonight. Reviews I've seen have ranged from good to very good, but always short of excellent. Co-Op sounds like it's a major part of the gameplay, which for me is not particularly exciting, but I have another buddy who's a big fan. A big fan like he pre-orders it big fan, so maybe I can convince him to play with me. But seeing as we're both in our mid-thirties, it's not the gaming experience we grew up with for one, and for two, it's not always easy to find the time to play together, but we'll see.

I look forward regardless.

I'm with you on this Thorpe. I'll try to squeeze in some co-op when I have someone available but for the most part I'll go at it solo.

I don't mind Capcom getting ambitious with this title and giving us a lot of game for our buck. Yes, it might be rough around certain edges...but I'm still looking forward to completing the game with some tried and true characters.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote