View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Write it Down: The Fix is In, Tebow to start vs. Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I have this really weird feeling Niko is a closet Jets fan. It's all dude ever talks about. Jets this, Jets that.

Jets are endlessly entertaining. And in NY, they get more press than the Giants do. What is there to discuss about my Giants right now, today at this moment that is compelling for this board? Tell me. If Wilson should get more touches? If we should change the carry % of our running backs? Should Barden or Hixon be the 3rd wideout?

If you look yesterday, i'd be a closet Cowboy fan, i've been debating benching Dez to benefit him.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote