View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Write it Down: The Fix is In, Tebow to start vs. Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Didn't say it was a bad thing or anything. Just pointed out that you also seem to talk alot about the Nets as well, which for the reasons you just said.
i actually have a lot of net sources, people i know who do business with them, and i bought tickets once in bulk so i get to talk to their marketing a lot, etc. My own team, the Knicks sucks at those things. So i actually talk Nets more than Knicks. It's kind of sad. I can get comp Net tickets from my brother in law, and one of my friends. Knicks, nothing.

I love my Knicks but they cause me endless pain. I think sometimes i discuss Nets more becuase it doesn't bother me if they win or lose so its stress free.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote