View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #11
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: #55 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:

I would also love to see him try and be a top 5 SG or be selected an all-star that many times when he had guys like this that would more or less kept him out of the all-star game various seasons or kept him from being a top 5 SG various seasons: Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler, Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars, Mitch Richmond, Glen Rice, Jeff Hornacek, Dan Majerle, John Starks, Latrell Sprewell, Hersey Hawkins, Nick Anderson, Drazen Petrovic and so on.........

Ignoring for a moment that several of them were not in the proper conference to keep him out of the ASG....and that the ASG is guard/forward/center so it was playersl ike BJ Armstrong, Mookie Blaylock, Kenny Anderson and so on keeping him out as well....

When Dan Majerle, Nick Anderson, and Hersey Hawkins keep you from being anything level wise...you arent anything close to top 50. And comparing 90s swingmen(which reggie was...he played the 3 as well) to the 2000s is a joke. There were more great swingmen the last 10 years than ever before.

Kobe, Wade, Lebron, Durant, Pierce, Carter, AI, Tmac, and so on...the worst of them compares to Clyde Drexler as a straight up basketball player.

2004 in place of Michael Redd is the only season Reggie would have a great shot at an all nba third team since 2000. Maybe sneak in over Joe Johnson when someone is injured. The 05 third team had Kobe and Mcgrady. The worst players to make those teams were usually having what would be career years for Reggie(like Arenas dropping 30 a night).

50-90s were the time of bigmen. Now is the time of guards.

Make reggie contend with Kobe, Wade, Deron, Ray, AI, Tmac, Durant, Paul, Rondo, Nash and so on for a spot...hes not touching all NBA third team in any season the 6 top guards/swingmen/whatever are healthy.

He was knocked out of his spot by Rod Strickland. What is he gonna do with Chris Paul, Wade, Kobe, Nash, Deron, Tmac, Manu and so on all having good years mid to late 2000s?

Hes not even taking Brandon Roys spot.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote