View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

My first character is a 6'9" 3-point shooting SF named Ricky "Rain Man" Raynes. Got drafted to my Warriors at #7. Played about 10 games so far off the bench. Used all my VC on Dead-Eye Skill and Offensive Awareness so far.

Tip; When you first start MyPlayer, adjust the game duration to 12 min play and simulation. This makes it easier to achieve your goals and get lots of VC despite only playing limited minutes off the bench. As soon as I get upgraded to 6th man or starter, I reduce the game duration to 9 min, and once I'm a full time starter I bring it down to 6 minutes.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote