View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool
Default League Pass question

I was thinking about purchasing the http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/3pp/ because I am pretty much not going to be able to watch any primetime games on Tuesday-Thursday nights because of work. I am having a couple of questions though that I can't seem to find the answers.

1. Do all (non-nationally televised) games get archived to where I can watch them back on the DVR type feature, especially "blackout" games that are broadcast locally? I will want to watch as many Grizzlies games as I can but won't be able to watch all of them in real time and almost all of them are broadcast on FoxSportsSouth. I want to make sure that I will be able to watch them later even if they are played locally here. Basically if I miss a Thursday night game that is played locally here, will I be able to watch it back on Friday or Saturday when I get the time?

2. Can I watch "blackout" games on my ipad if I am out of town and not within the local broadcast range?

I'd hate to spend that much money and still be stuck in the same situation of missing all the games I really paid to see. I'd still love to see all the other non-nationally televised games but I'd be paying the money to follow the Grizzlies. I know that is a lot of questions but I've never bought it before and couldn't seem to find those answers.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote