View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #95
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: Why is the United States so much better at basketball than the rest of the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Well the Greek team that just lost to Nigeria had the Euroleague Final Four MVP (Spanoulis) and the player that the poster "Euroleague" claims is the best Euroleague center who was selected to all-Euroleague 1st team three years ago (Bourousis) plus 3 other members of the Euroleague champions. I know Euroleague champions are different from a Euroleague all-star team but still. So since a team with two all-star Euroleague players would lose to Nigeria it is not so far fetched to think a few more wouldn't make a difference. Krstic and Teodosic? They couldn't even reach the top 7 in Eurobasket together. McCalebb? Couldn't even lead his team past Dominican Republic. Who else? Lorbek? Batiste? Please. Diamantidis? Schortsanitis? Last time they played together with Spanoulis and Bourousis (hell that's almost a Euroleague all-star team there) they finished 11th in the World Championship behind Australia and Slovenia!

And I never made the comparisons saying since the US beat Nigeria by 83 and Greece lost to Nigeria by 1 the US would beat Greece by 84. I was simply replying to people who were pointing to the US only beating Lithuania by 5 and Spain by 7 by saying that was a bad day by them and they still won. Yet on a good say they beat the top teams by 25+ and can destroy lessor teams by 80+. While on a bad day by the other top national teams they could lose to teams as bad as Nigeria and even Spain, the 2nd best team in the world, lost to Russia and Brazil.

This individual is probably a psychopath. He is clearly not trolling, as he posts in a manner that shows he BELIEVES what he says, and that he is "analyzing" this.......

He shows not a complete ignorance (like the trolls do), but actually instead a total inability to form a single rational thought, use basic reasoning skills, or to form anything even remotely resembling a rational deduction or a logical thinking ability.

Every single personality characteristic of a psychopath is on display here.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote