View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #38
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Obama v. Romney Debate 1 of 3 IGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
Big win for Romney tonight, hi only glaring weakness was on Obamacare (which he obviously couldn't attack much since it was modeled after Romneycare). I'm not saying Romney won because I think he won, I'm going off of the general consensus and the 400 independent voters NBC polled after the debate. 22% thought Obama won compared to 46% for Romney, that and Romney has closed the gap on this "who cares for the middle class" bullshit (Romney 63, Obama 69). In other news Romney is up 4 points on Obama in swing states

The lesser of two evils may win yet!

Romney is back.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote