View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:43 AM   #107
baller562
I airball my layups

baller562 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Why is the United States so much better at basketball than the rest of the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
So if what you claim is true, then that explains why they also have lower IQs than other races. Because only the dumbest of the very dumbest were stupid enough to fight to survive to live as a slave for the rest of their lives.

Oh wait...you are talking about "natural selection" and "survival of the fittest".....but wait a minute, that implies that the "genetically best and most superior" survived............

But, the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumbest are actually at the lowest end of the genetic scale.

Oh, and of course, a DNA study done by Harvard actually found that 50% of black NBA players descend directly from a WHITE MAN in the USA.

You and everyone else here that claims this total bullshit are both racist and freaking retarded.

What does intelligence have to do with anything I just wrote? Believe me, people will do anything to survive, even eat other humans when it all comes down to it. Yes, the genetically superior did survive the extreme hardships the slaves had to encounter... but again this is probably only one of many factors. In reality, the US is the richest country in the world.... it is then that you see people can invest in training for sports, entertainment, and leisure. Tell me Euroleague... where do all the movies you watch come from? Why are you on an american site, do you use a smart phone running android or IOS? Do you use google? Your Euro-superiority complex is really based on nothing...
baller562 is offline   Reply With Quote