View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #10
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/conf...s=iref:nbahpt1

Teammates talking about him being the best player on the floor. The most confident. A floor general. I'm really going to keep my eye on Lin this year because I DO feel dude is going to be an all star level talent this year and going forward. There is no such thing as 15-20 game flukes. The guy is going to improve and has been working his ass off.
The guy can play, if given the freedom. Speed and quickness from a defensive team bothers him some but he should be one of the better point guards out West. Two things I wonder about. If he doesn't go all out with his play, its a special talent to do the Wade, Rose, AI, KG thing for 80 games, is Lin still good. I don't think he can go all out for 60 games, but I can be wrong. The other thing is zones. With the Knicks his game did dim a bit once the scouting reports got out so his grade was incomplete.

He's a baller, no doubt. Endurance is the biggest question. Another thing to add is that they play more wide open out west so his game could flourish even more. But I think the scouting will balance that out, tho.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote