View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Sour grapes.

You know he didn't say he was healthy enough to play.

He was healthy enough to play, his injury was not something you cannot play through. He didn't because he had a contract coming up. Was it smart? YES. Does it scream locker room leader? NO. (Note: and the whole board said as much, my take was always he doesn't need to if he thinks he will get reinjured. But again - that's not locker room leader. Not at all.)

I was 85% of the minimum requirement i can play, get the **** out - who talks like that?

Last edited by niko : 10-04-2012 at 12:25 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote