View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersPwnCavs
Asians.

But stop hating on Lin -___- he saved the knicks chances to be in the playoffs ! & it was a knee injury!!! U could risk losing ur whole career as a rookie w no contract!!! R u ****ing kidding me? Some of u r stupid as hell.. If u were in his shoes.. U had 20 games of fame n aint get paid yet.. Knee injury at 85% w ur team alrdy being down like 3-1 w most of them being blowouts!

OHHHH and ur asking a guy recovering from knee surgery to play in a series where we saw 2 of his teamates shumpert n barron davis destroy their knees.

Dumbass!

Not hating. Saying i don't see him as the vocal leader. He wasn't in NYC.

And not playing hurt is not something the "leader" would be worried about. The "leader" would get his ass in there and inspire everyone else.

EVERYONE LETS GO! LETS WIN! OH, im not playing, my knee hurts. BUT BE INSPIRED!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote