View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Probably people coming off knee surgery.

I think it's bush league for you to question his decision being that you really have no idea what kind of condition his surgically repaired knee was in.

It was reported at the time he could have played (in the NY media) but that he was being kept away for his long term good. This is not sour grapes, this was Jeremy Lin loving media. He said himself he was 85%. That's been since twisted into 'he was 15% away from playing" which any rational person knows he was not saying.

What is the question here? Is it not "Jeremy Lin is becoming the leader of the Rockets?" It's not "is Jeremy Lin a good player" or "is he a good guy" or "does he have potential". The statement being made is HE IS BECOMING THE VOCAL LEADER OF THE ROCKETS. It's sounds like total BS to me that a day into camp Jeremy, who is softspoken and wasn't the vocal leader at all on the Knicks last year has morphed into that.

Are you telling me he's become the vocal leader of the Rockets? Why? How? Is your team that abysmal?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote