View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My cousin got me out of a possible DUI in Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
well i have several cousins in their police force. and earlier that day when we went to buy beer my other cousin(he lives there, not a cop) opened up a beer as he was driving, this was at 1-2pm in the afternoon, sun shining and everything. we drove past few cops with him holding the beer in his hand and nothing happened.

and nobody every obeys basic traffic laws over there, pisses me off because that allows cops to be corrupt and selective with who they pullover.
Corrupt cops would be yet another reason NOT to go to jail in a foreign country.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote