View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Royce White: Releases Statement - Wants Private Bus At Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Guy's a disaster.
I agree. I have no problem with him needing help and telling you. But it feels like his problems were understated, and i have more problem (this will sound strange) with him asking for the private bus as opposed to him needing to miss time until he gets his mind working right. That to me feels like he wants special treatment, which is negative.

Wasn't a huge risk where you drafted him but the signs seem bad.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote