View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #25
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DAMN video of 50 cent and his crew beating down Gunplay at the BET awards!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
"He walks up to me with about eight donkeys, he nodded to one of the donkeys, and one of the donkeys set it off, and we rumbled," Gunplay continued. "I stood up in the paint, like a real G supposed to, with five bodyguards that's trained to kill a human." He compared some of the men to "refrigerators," explaining that during the fight he lost his footing, got back up and "caught one of the refrigeration like a lion on a wildebeest," before the pepper spray came.
What the **** did I just read?
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote