View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Look at it this way. Even if you play 12 minute quarters the first 10-15 games or so you won't be getting a lot of minutes if it's anything like 2K12 and 2K11. It usually takes me 15-20 games just to get to where I'm playing 25 minutes a game. By the time you're playing 30+ minutes per game, you've "only" got 60ish games or so left in the season.

I don't know. Anyway, I'm just a few minutes into the Rookie Showcase game and you get +2 VC for things like a made bucket, assists, rebounds, etc. which I'm guessing you don't get if you sim the game, so it's definitely worth playing the games.

Well.... I did up it to 8 minute quarters and the payoff has been great. I end up averaging 10-15 minutes actually played compared to 5 or 6 before. So I've been dropping some much better games. My last game for example was 23 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks and 2 steals vs the Lakers as a 6'4 scoring PG.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote