View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #41
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
Jordan played what 20 seasons? Jordan went to the finals 6 times in those 20 years meaning he failed 14 times (70% of the time). LeBron's played 9 years and been to the finals 3 times meaning he has failed 6 times 67% of the time. LeBron > Jordan by three percent...

It is not a detriment to lose in the finals. Just look at Jerry West one of the 15 greatest of all time, and ask him if he would trade losing in the finals for first/second round exits.

You continue to miss the point. Show me how many outright bad games and series Jordan had in the playoffs in his first 7-8 seasons. Now show me Lebron's. The lists will be quite different.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote