View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #36
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The 5 Best QB/WR Combos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Because Peyton spreaded the ball around versus pressing on 1 or 2 wideouts. You already know this anyway

Rookie qbs tend to lean on reliable targets
Sure, but doesn't diminish the start Wayne and Luck have had. If anything I'm more impressed by it, new QB, new system, pretty much no other proven talent on the offense, and Wayne's still putting up ~8/100 a week at 33.

But yeah, if I'm reading it right the question is along the lines of a "you gotta win one game, pick a duo" type thing. And good as Luck is I'm not taking a rookie QB in that situation.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote