View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:13 AM   #6
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: #57 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Tracy McGrady
I'd vote CP3 before him. I think CP3 was better than Tracy was at his peak and he certainly accomplished more. Tracy could very well be next on my list to vote for after CP3 gets in.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote