View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #19
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My fellow Americans,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Ooh, you fuck dudes?

OOOOOOOHHHH RIPPPPPED EMMMMMMMM

I don't need some geek sittin in a pile of wet socks right now criticizing the way I deliver my opinion. If you are genuinly concerned about how people you have never met are going to passively discriminate against you, then you are a clown.

Exhibit A of the simple minds I was referring to. Keep behaving as you are, it is interesting for me to observe simpletons trying to articulate meaningless drivel that media and pop culture has spoon fed them which they confuse with actual intelligent discourse
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote