View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any vegetarians at InsideHoops?

i've been mostly vegetarian for a long time. i have fish about 1-2 per week and a little lean meat about once a week, and that's it.

otherwise it's all leafy greens, nuts, soy milk, tea, hummous, assorted veggies, fruit and key supplements. little or no grains, though. garlic up the wazoo, as well as a lot of other herbs as seasonings and flavorings, like ginseng, turmeric, onions, ginger, cilantro, cumin, horseradish, basil red pepper and many more.

most usual dishes are grilled or baked veggies, soups, salsas and salads.

i'm basically on the paleolithic diet.

i guess i feel a little better than when i was more of a meat eater- not totally sure. but what makes me feel good is knowing that my chances of getting cancer, diabetes and a bunch of other typical american health problems is drastically reduced because of my diet. this diet is money in the bank. also my cardiovascular risk caused by a previous condition is greatly reduced by eating this way.

i don't even want to get in to the issues of animal meat from factory farms and from overfishing the oceans, etc. it's a total mess any way you slice it, so let's not slice it.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote