View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #33
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Going to make an athletic SF. See if I can be the white LeBron.

Made my new player. 6'8, 240 lbs athletic small forward.

Played horribly in Rookie Showcase. Not by design, but it was real tough with this player. I'm used to playing with 3 point shooters, or scorers. Guy was slow, could just about hit midrange, struggled to keep with Kidd-Gilchrist when I had to guard him. It'll be easier when I get used to this kind of player and improve stats etc, but I was ass, plain and simple. Finished 3/3/4 I think, brutal.

Pre-draft interviews were with Indiana, Memphis and OKC. Snubbed all three, none of them are good fits for me. Too much talent already. About to do the draft, who knows where I'll end up. Think I might slip into 2nd round it went that badly.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote