View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:11 AM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any vegetarians at InsideHoops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Personally I don't consider a person to be a vegetarian when meat and fish is something you still eat time to time.
Hmm... I thought I was pretty clear about that when I said "mostly vegetarian."

Although to be honest, I think my diet is superior to strict vegetarian diets. Or at least that's what I aim for... research data and nutritional facts come before all other considerations for me.

So what's a typical food day for you look like? Quite a few vegetarians are actually junk food junkies in vegetarian form... hopefully that doesn't describe you. :P
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote