View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thoughts on the Barclay Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Well I live in Queens so I'd take the train obviously xD.

Really? Theres no parking lot for Barclays? I could have swore I read something about a not-so-big parking lot near the arena.

I got this from Barclays Center's website:
Yes, that parking lot is there. I apoligize. I didn't realize it was theirs. It was their prior. It's relatively small. It's not so big the way i would be a not so big nba player (i'm 5'5''.) I didnt know they were calling that their parking lot.

Subway is the way to go! OR drive further in, take the train 2 stops in 10 minutes.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote