View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are you thinking about NBA 2K13? Not Sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
I may have to sit this one out. It seems the Xbox 360 has hit the point of diminished returns graphically, and it doesn't help that 2k11 looked better 2 yrs ago. Plus I'm reading about the same ole bugs, and goofiness from the last 2 games.

I want to see what next gen can bring to the table. The "Clay-mation looking Human" era will hopefully be over soon for games.
It's a better game. Check out the thread in the Video Game forum. It's just more fun to play.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote