View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #13
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Last Resort is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Yes, but not as much as the first.

I see the show as having promise though.

First one was more intense. Still good though. The show seems incredibly ambitious. The story is global in scope. But you also wonder if it's going to tie up all its loose ends or portray the drama realistically. Or should I say the portray the reality outside of its tight little world.

I think I'm going to start a thread to discuss this stuff without spoilers.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote