View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #40
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
one thing that bothered me
started my career mode with a 6'3 athletic pg

had a 20-10-2 4stls line in the stars-elites rookie game

had interviews with pistons, blazers... i told em to f*ck off but i told the hornets good shiet

hornets draft me at 10 (me and AD, the future!)
but then when the season starts.... i see austin rivers on my team, wuddaf*ck???
teams will always have all of their picks. so if you get drafted first, you get yourself, davis, and rivers.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote