View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Are you thinking about NBA 2K13? Not Sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattvNJ
only thing i hate is in my player, towards the end of the game despite me making a 6'2" pg they sub me or move me over to small foward? That and my guy cant make a layup for his life. Its okay thus far, the movement are a lot better

I had a similar thing happen in 2k12's My Player. I'm a 6'6 PG, with SG as my secondary position, and I got subbed in as a SF on occasion. My thinking behind it was maybe the coach saw a certain match up that he figured he could exploit.

My time playing out of position only lasted a couple of plays or so, so I didn't really worry about it. As my ball handling and consistency improved, I began noticing a lot less playing out of position. I chopped it up to my coach's trust in me (Doug Collins of the 76ers).

Got "Mandrew" Bynum manning the middle now, along with Shannon Brown running the wings. These games can be ironic at times, I'll give them that.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote