View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #40
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

i think that you should get boosts in rating for wins, total points, percentage by game/quarter, things of that nature.

like unless i was literally never trying at all on defense i can understand why my rating would be low but im the player of the game in a win and my 3pt is almost 70. i think i hit somewhere between six and eight threes, three of which were back to back to back in the first possessions.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote