View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Unusual Dallas Earthquakes Linked to Fracking, Expert Says

dont give me that MIA junk just b/c I didnt answer fast enough when you took a while to respond.

I dont live on ISH you know. Sorry I didnt see it get bumped before.

of course I can read the article where the guy says right in there he can't prove shit and that was due to the water getting pumped back into the ground.

lol learn to take a tweet to the nipples brah.

I posted this exactly b/c I knew it would draw you out.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote