View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #313
baller562
I airball my layups

baller562 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
What was hypothetical about what I said? I just pointed out the makeup of the league was different from '08-'10. What you said...that's what we all should remember. Kobe was the best or second best player in the NBA from '08-'10. My point was, he didn't need Shaq anymore.

I'm not having this argument anymore because I've done it over and over. All I try to do is put things into context. Just because Shaq didn't win without Kobe doesn't mean he couldn't win without Kobe when you actually put his career - as a whole - in context.

For all I know you're an alt account of one of these other Kobe fanboys I've gotten into this very same argument with before. 50 posts in 5 years....something smells fishy.

Yeah obviously I haven't posted much.... I made an account initially years ago and haven't really been active. Well I am a die-hard Laker fan since I moved here from Australia in the mid 90's... my favorite player was Eddie Jones so I actually hated Kobe when he was first drafted since he was taking my fav players playing time. Everything you said about Shaq is the same for Kobe.... both of them proved that they can win without each other.
baller562 is offline   Reply With Quote