View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #41
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Unemployment Drops Below 8%, Conservatives Cry Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Jobs are jobs. If you want sustainable jobs, I guess we should make prostitution legal.

And of course, not unlimited but a centuries worth of gas at least. Got anything more sustainable than that?

I agree with you here.

I feel the same way about construction workers. You'll here politicians shit on those as temporary jobs but to those people that is what they rely on. There are always roads to fix, buildings to repairs, bridges in need of maintenance etc etc. Just b/c they won't always live in the same place where that work is needed doesnt change that its honest to goodness work.

a job is a job. It does not matter if its technically temporary b/c w/o it they can't spend money and move the economy.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote