View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #113
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
the man played great in the Post season...and was a much better post season player then Grant....in fact he was a starter putting up nearly double double's..and coming up huge against the Cavs.

Were just talking about the Cavs series in 1988 ?

Yes, Pippen started... 1 game... the last game of that series, which turned out great for the Bulls. Before that, he didn't have a game anywhere close to his game 5 or had no impact at all.

I never said Grant was better. I said it was arguable between them THAT year. Charles Oakley was better that series though.

Quote:
sirously..did you watch him play?

Yes I did watch him play, he was one of my favourite players growing up.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote