View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #123
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
Dude, it's not just about losing in the Finals, but it's how he lost in the Finals. He should have went out with guns blazing, being more assertive and treating each Finals appearance as if he would never get back to that level again. Did you see the numbers Durant and Westbrook were putting up in the Finals? They were young players like Lebron once was, but you can tell they were at least "fighting".

Jordan, even in rounds where he didn't make it to the Finals, fought tooth and nails to at least try to get there. That's the difference. When he did get there, Jordan didn't **** around or become an almost invisible Role Player when his team needed him the most.

You said GOAT in that first post. I responded with what I think separates "Great" from "GOAT".

so what about disappearing vs the Celtics...and only scoring 4 points in the 2nd half of the deciding game 3??..or quitting against the Pistons in 88' ad 89'..

serously 18 points in 36 minutes of a deciding game....and yet Jordan stans call Lebron Passive?
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote