View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #79
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight Howard's Secret Baby Mama Hope Alexa Releases Workout Pics

Dwight and **** and marry who he wants, but I do find it irresponsible of him to have done this like what? 5 times now? That's ridiculous.

And while Hope Alexa is totally beautiful, I suspect she's a bitch for how beautiful she is. Which in the end is going to keep any man away from her eventually. I'm totally judging her, but give me a girl slightly above average with a great heart and personality over someone who looks like her who is a bitch. Her physically stature will last only so long until you don't want to deal with her anymore.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote