View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #91
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Royce White: Releases Statement - Wants Private Bus At Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Webb4
I wish that more people (who had this problem) understood that it is a behavioral disorder. It's not a "disease" as some people have described it as and it's very correctable. I'm living proof of that. Having said that, as others have said it takes major guts for a guy with this problem to choose a career like playing in the NBA. A career that involves frequent flights, a lot of media obligations, playing in front of thousands of fans, tremendous training schedule and pressures of winning, etc...I don't know whether he will succeed in doing all this but I do know I have an ultimate amount of respect for him for not giving up on his dream.

Yes, a disorder caused by brain chemicals which means it is physical. It's a physical issue just like blindness or deafness. He can't control it. The difference though is that there is a lot of help to turn to for anxiety.

Last edited by RoseCity07 : 10-05-2012 at 10:17 PM.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote