View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #96
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Royce White: Releases Statement - Wants Private Bus At Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
They did not work for you, but that does not mean there is anything wrong with you. You can be depressed and medication might not do anything to help. I'm just saying in some cases medication does correct it. That is evidence in my opinion that there is a chemical imbalance in certain cases. I don't know really know why some anxiety can be cured with therapy but I think that's great.

Just like medication didn't work for you, your solution might not work for certain people. Both treatments are options.
Good post, Anxiety disorders are not caused by any one thing. All cases are different, all patients are different. For some people it's life crippling problem for others it's a minor annoyance. Everyone deals with it in different ways, not every docotr approaches the problem form the same angle

Anyone, Doctor, therapist, indian chief or even somebody who suffers some form of anxiety disorder themselves, who tries to make it a one size fits all problem is doing those that suffer a terrible disservice. You can't say it worked for me so it has to work for that person because what they suffer from could be 180 degrees the other way. Just like not all spot are measles, not all coughs are bronchitis, not all anxiety disorders are the same.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote