View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:12 AM   #105
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Royce White: Releases Statement - Wants Private Bus At Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Webb4
Yes, I know that even though I didn't state it in my post. It becomes a chemical dependency after awhile. Point being still that the pills don't cure anxiety. They just make it more manageable. And there are a high percentage of people in clinical studies (something like 80%+) who have been able to be cured without them. Or with a combination of the pills and therapy but weaning off the pills slowly as they improve.
I see what what your saying.

I personally feel that regardless of what you do, there is no cure.

No matter what medicinal products you take or therapy you experience.. If you have these issues, you are always a few catalyst situations away from rebounding to the foul state.

Which is why no matter what you do, it is important to adjust the lifestyle to things that will maintain a certain sense of equilibrium. Work on habits that will allow you to be stable, avoid things that set off the condition, and face problems with an open mind and willingness to change.

Unfortunately most issues like the one in the OP can only be solved by Shock. He will have to suffer in forcing himself to face reality, evaluate the situation, and come to terms with what needs to be done for his life to change.

Nothing will change...until he wants things to change.. Acceptance can be a real bitch..

Last edited by ZeN : 10-06-2012 at 02:21 AM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote