View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 AM   #37
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Wtf? Terry Porter didn't even play a combined 40 mins in this 3 game series? he played 11 mins in this game Barkley scored 47 mins. What kind of thread title is "Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers" When Terry Porter wasn't even ****ing relevant? You are getting out of hand round mound. Not to mention how the god damn hell would Charles Barkley overpowering a ****ing PG even matter? You are a ****ing shit head Round Mound and you are talking bout that bullshit!

I Did Not Give Out that Title so STFUP. That Title Was Done by the Person that Created The Video Not Me. I Just Put Out The Title that The Video Already Had .
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote