View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #22
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

Default Re: In this point guard era,will there be PG that first to achieve 20000pts and 10000ast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Kobe played both PG and SG for most of his career.. He assisted more than anyone in his team.. Because he was listed as as sg that doesnt mean he didnt played as a pg.. Kobe is the best all around player of all time if not one of the best.. He can play multiple position if he like (pg, sg, sf and sometimes pf coz he can play in the post effectively better than any pf in the league..) Maybe now Kobe will play his true position as sg coz we already gotten a true pg in Nash but before Kobe was our best pg and sg even as forward before gasol..

Know your fact kid..

Why don't you just write these posts, read them, and then just not post them? No one cares about your public kobe jackoff sessions in any thread that talks about any other player in the league

I think Cp3 or Deron have the best chance. It's gotta be someone who isn't dependant on athleticism and has decent durability (that's why I don't think rose, curry, or westbrook have a shot)
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote