View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #13
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Credit Card Debt FREEDOM!

My girlfriend and I did a cross country road trip this summer, was lots of fun. We saved a whole lot of money by camping in national parks and forests most nights and rarely eating out. Still have to pay park fees and stuff, but way cheaper than hotels. Also stayed with people we knew along the way. Spent about $500 each on gas, $300 total on reservations and fees, only downside was my car kept having trouble so that resulted in about $1200 in repairs. It was about a 6,000 mile trip from Dallas to San Francisco to Florida.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote