View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #109
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Royce White: Releases Statement - Wants Private Bus At Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
but he's still going to be flying to most games. he's just taking a bus in driveable situations. when someone is suffering from anxiety, you want to gradually expose them to their stressor/trigger, not immerse them with no escape.

i don't know if that will work but i can see how it's an early sensible plan. as he gets more used to flying, he should be able to ditch the bus. i'm guessing that's the end goal here. it'll be interesting how this unfolds or if he'll go MIA again later in the season.

as far as the college distance thing, i know he drove with his grandpa from ames to louisville for the tourney. that's like 650+ miles...
He's going to get to the games late ,not be with his teammates. It's a terrible solution. I don't get why he isn't taking time off to fix this, to learn to fly, to get medication, etc. But this thought that he'll just be separate from the team is no solution at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote