View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:08 AM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I challenge you to post a video more amazing than this (Baby Turtles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Thornton
I'm still LOLing while posting this. I've seen this video a while ago, but whenever I pull it up I just roll hard. I like how he pauses for like 3 seconds then does a high pitched ahhh, and how his throat looks like a p*ssy.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote